The blog hop started today. At each stop you will get to see a different version of Rene's pattern, which comes in three sizes, and get a chance to win the pattern. It's one of those wonderful quilts that is easy to put together AND yields stunning results.
You'll want to stop by and check out the reviews and pattern. Here is the schedule:
- Monday, January 21 - Katie at KT Quilts (http://ktquilts4fun.blogspot.com)
- Tuesday, January 22 - Michele at Nostalgic Cafe (http://nostalgiccafe.blogspot.com)
- Wednesday, January 23 - Cindy at Live a Colorful Life (http://aroundtheblockdesigns.blogspot.com) ME!
- Thursday, January 24 - Michelle at Frustrated Quilter (http://frustratedquilter.blogspot.com)
- Friday, January 25 - Stephanie at Peas in a Pod (http://peasinapod.typepad.com)
- Monday, January 28 - Terri at Terri's Notebook (http://terrisnotebook.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday, January 29 - Doris at Made by a Brunnette (http://madebyabrunnette.typepad.com)
- Wednesday, January 30 - Mary at Mary on Lake Pulaski (http://maryonlakepulaski.blogspot.com)
- Thursday, January 31 - Shelly at Prairie Moon Quilts (http://www.prairiemoonquilts.com)
- Friday, February 1 - back to Rene' at Rene' Creates (http://www.renecreates.com) for a give away