Then the service shut down but has now been revived by Patrick Claytor, the son of a quilter. So when he offered to let me review the box that will be going out in October, naturally I jumped at the chance!
Ooh, what could be inside?
If you aren't familiar with Quilty Box, it is a monthly subscription where you received a box filled with lots of great items. Here are a few more details.
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
- The next Quilty Box will ship around October 11th. You will need to purchase before October 10th to receive this shipment.
*Two charm packs of Riley Blake small dots
*A needle threader--I have been wanting one of these forever.
*Wonder clips--you can never had too many of these.
*A package of Foot Magic--small pieces of tape to make your presser foot glide over difficult-to-sew fabrics such as plastic, leather, etc.
*A 45 mm rotary replacement blade
*A seam presser--handy when you don't want to get up and down for pressing a seam
*A package of flower head pins
So please check out Quilty Box--you can find all kinds of useful information at their website.
Disclaimer: The above post is a sponsored post but the opinions are my own.